As our country’s response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we, like those of all Americans, continue to adapt our day-to-day activities. Our primary concern is the health and safety of our employees, customers, and valued partners.
As of now, we are continuing production and distribution of products and our team members remain available to respond to your business needs. Our plan is to update you as the situation evolves. Please be assured that we will be available to the best of our ability to answer any questions that should arise during this challenging time.
Our best wishes to you, your loved ones, and staff for your continued good health. – The team at Air Chek
Air Chek remains open and continues to provide radon services Monday through Saturday. There are no additional changes to report at this time.
Air Chek remains open and continues to provide radon services Monday through Saturday. We will continue to process radon tests as fast as possible while keeping health a priority. Shipping delays are possible for customers who use UPS or Federal Express, both of which have suspended their Service Guarantees for all shipments to any destination, at all service levels.
Air Chek is open and providing radon services.
- AccuStar MA is filling orders and providing lab services. The warehouse remains open. Accepting Saturday sample deliveries, with Monday or Tuesday results.
- AccuStar PA is filling orders for RadonAway and the Lab. All test kits will be sent overnight to MA Lab for analysis. To expedite analysis from our AccuStar PA Lab, please send all 2-3/4″ cans (PC-275) to 2 Saber Way. Do not use prepaid postage.
All Spruce online, self-guided courses are free during this national crisis. Just use the payment code FREE when registering. Plus, all of our Spruce live webinar courses are available at discounted fees.
Air Chek services will continue to operate business as usual. Responding to state COVID-19 business restrictions, the AccuStar Pennsylvania Lab will make the following adjustments starting today. They will continue until further notice.
- The AccuStar PA Lab will continue to answer phone calls and emails and fulfill orders as usual.
- All test kits received at our AccuStar PA Lab will be packed by our staff and sent overnight to MA where our MA Lab will complete the analysis.
- In order to expedite analysis, we ask all AccuStar PA Lab customers to send all 2-3/4″ cans (PC-275) to:
AccuStar, 2 Saber Way, Ward Hill MA 01835. Please do not use prepaid postage to avoid delivery delays.
Regarding our other laboratories: AccuStar MA services are allowed to operate and the warehouse is open.
Our radon laboratory remains open and Air Chek services will continue to operate business as usual.
New restrictions announced in Massachusetts today have mandated that as of tomorrow, March 24th:
· All office staff will work remotely (which many have already been doing).